Copyright (c) 2014 by bubblesgl Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
bubblesgl -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by bubblesgl teacher: Rob Jacklin

During the process of comparing and contrasting three power points about bacteria, I decided that the first power point was the best one to easily explain what bacteria is and what shapes etc. I compared the power points by looking at them and seeing if they

1. Had pictures

2. If I could understand what they were talking about

3. Gave Basic Information

The main reason that I chose this power point is because it had information that I could understand. It didn't have confusing words and it made sense.  Another presentation that I looked at had an interesting background, but it didn't make sense and they went to deep into what bacteria is. I was just looking for a ten slide power point that explained the basics. 

Power Point 1

Article posted March 10, 2011 at 02:58 PM • comment • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List