Emily's Blog-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by teacher: Rob Jacklin

For my comparing and contrasting project I chose three powerpoints to compare and contrast. Their names are A, B, and C. Project A was made by Joe Ryan in Colorado. This presentation was very pacted of information, but it was not that entertaining. It had to many words on the slides and did not catch my attention easily. Project B was full of color but it still had to many words. It had lots of pictures which is always good but should use alternative words for words that people may not understand. Project C was just right, it had color, not many words which powerpoints arent supposed to have that much of, and caught my attention when you changed to the next slide. Project C. was also easy to understand and most people of all ages would understand this project. If i were to pick any of these I would pick Project C because it had a good presentation that was fun and made you learn something that was easy to understand.

Article posted March 10, 2011 at 02:15 PM • comment • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List