Copyright (c) 2014 by Orangeboy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Orangeboy -- Blogmeister

Orangeboy's Blog-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Orangeboy teacher: Rob Jacklin

The CLimb by. Miley Cyrus

Today at my school we had chapel and sang a few songs. My favorite was "the climb" by Miley Cyrus I  think this song is very inspiering to everyone.  It says life is hard, but the everything will turn out just right. "Lifes a climb, but the view is great" (Quote from the movie) This song gives me hope when I am down and I hope it means somehing to you too.  The climb is a great song by Miley Cyrus. This song is from her movie Hannah Montanna the movie. It was about Hannah And Miley having trouble being a teen age girl and a famous singer.

Article posted March 9, 2011 at 11:15 AM • comment • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

Hi, I like the color ORANGE and I also like the food steak. I play basketball, soccer, and baseball.