Copyright (c) 2014 by AYGymnast Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AYGymnast -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by AYGymnast teacher: Rob Jacklin

The song Beautiful,Beautiful

Beautiful,Beautiful is by Francesca Battistelli.  Beautiful,Beautiful was written and dedicated to the Lord.  This song has feeling and perfect tune and it makes you feel like you are very special because you are.  The Lord is our maker and creater who blessed Francesca Battistelli with the perfect voice to sing it.  I like it because it is dedicated to the Lord.  If you like this song you can find many voices and songs as beautiful and many songs as perfect at 99.1.

',%20'_blank',%20'width=325,height=200,toolbar=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,location=yes');void(0);">Podcast Play
">Podcast Download
Article posted March 9, 2011 at 10:36 AM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List