Copyright (c) 2014 by aocreate Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
aocreate -- Blogmeister

My Favorite Game-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by aocreate teacher: Rob Jacklin

This is one of my favorite songs because it tells how God is a sweet sound. I also like Beautiful, Beautiful by Francesca Battestelli. I like this song because it talks about how Gods creations are so beautiful. I think they are really good musicians.

Article posted March 9, 2011 at 10:35 AM • comment (1) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

This song is geat!!!!!
Posted March 18, 2011 at 02:58 PM by • AKsoccer

My favorite game is Multi-task, I like it because it gives you ways to think. My least favorite game was shift because of all the advertising, it has all these commercials and it was just annoying. But other than that, it was a good game. I think that all these advertisements and commercials are bad for us because after seeing them we want them, no matter how bad they are. What do you think? What are your favorite games?