Copyright (c) 2014 by Jacob Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jacob -- Blogmeister

2nd period

8th grade gifted English follows the 9th grade curriculum in the order of the 8th grade units. 8th grade gifted Extended Academics intends to stretch gifted learners as does 8th grade Extended Academics intends to enrich studies for students scoring well in mathematics on standardized tests.

by Jacob

teacher: Anita Roberts-Long

PC-RSG 10/24/11
First and Last Hunting Trip 10/24/11
*Bullying* 03/10/11
*About the book* 03/03/11
As you begin 02/24/11
E journal 02/17/11
growth 11/18/10

*About the book*
"Among the Betrayed" is a very fascinating and exciting book. This is a lot like another book I have read in that there is children who dislike and disobey the government. this book is different because these kids don't try to overthrow the government, but in the other book the kids do. I do agree with the actions of the kids(main characters) because they are just trying to escape from something they did not do. sometimes I feel like things are unfair but I don't run away, I face the problem and deal with it.
Article posted March 3, 2011 at 05:00 PM • comment • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

you must be a member of and logged into Class Blogmeister to leave a comment... memberid is

Classblogmeister Login
You Name:
Your Password: