Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Chad

5-6 2011/2012

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by C

teacher: Carlene Gauley

On the February break I went to my dad's house. I also went to Chucky Cheese for my birthday.
When I was there I played a little bit of my X-box 360. I played LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4, LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues,& Star Wars The Force Unleashed(a game I got for my birthday). I built a level on LEGO Harry Potter and a few on LEGO Indiana Jones 2.
I also watched a show caled Bleach that my dad downloaded. It's about these people called Soul Reapers trying to save spirits from these monsters called Hollows that were once spirits and are invisible to normal people.
The day after I got home I had my birthday party. I got lots of presents like 3 contaners of LEGO Hero Factory toys, 2 set of LEGO Ningoquo play sets, a tin can robot(that you half to build) and more! That's when I went to Chucky Cheese and I also got a surprise of my dad comming to see me at Chucky Cheese.
Out of EVERY thing that happened on the Feb. break, I enjoyed watching Bleach the most.
Article posted March 3, 2011 at 03:14 PM • comment (1) • Reads 70 • Return to Blog List

I am surprised that I liked bleach more than playing the X-BOX!!
Posted March 23, 2011 at 09:13 PM by • chad k