Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Koishal Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Koishal -- Blogmeister

Koishal's Kids-

LIFE IN FIRST GRADE

Every day we arrive with great enthusiasm and energy to learn new things. We tackle many new skills in Reading, Math, Writing, Science and more. We hope you enjoy reading about our academic adventures!

by Mrs. Koishal

Mrs. Cassidy - 1st Grade
Miss Weseen
Mrs. Froehlich
Mrs. Wojtera
Mrs. Shulman - 2nd grade
KinderKids - Kindergarten Kids in NH
Mrs. Ozminkowski - KinderKiddos
Build Your Wild Self
Dance Mat Typing
Mr. Silversides - 2nd Grade
Mrs. Foose - 2nd Grade
Mrs. Blazosky - 1st grade
Ms. LaPointe
Mrs. Harrison - 3rd Grade
Mr. Shenk - 1st grade

As always, we filled our day with reading lots of material.  March 2 was Read Across America day and we talked about the wonderful DR. SEUSS.  Exploring Seussville online was eventful and we learned many facts about the famous author.

The students enjoyed making their own hats like The Cat in the Hat and you can see them here....

From Mar 3, 2011
Article posted March 3, 2011 at 12:25 PM • comment (1) • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

You all did a AWESOME job on your Hats!!!!!
Posted March 4, 2011 at 08:42 AM by • Rebecca Weller

Room 101

<
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
web counter
web counter
deltasone
I've been teaching first grade for the past seven years. My first career upon graduation was in the field of event planning. I have a husband who teaches 9th grade English. We have a 3 year old daughter and 2 dogs whose names are Charlie and Cyrano.