Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

http://www.classblogmeister.com/blog_edit.php?userid=318960-

by J teacher: Mr. Edwards

I just finished the book return of the home run kid.It's about a boy named sylvester who the the year before could hit nthing but homeruns. Then he got in a slump and he couldn't do anything about it. Until he runs into this man named Cheeko. Cheeko teaches him how to play baseball but what is he hiding? He ends up teaching sylvester dirty baseball and teaches syl to take cheap shots at people and his friends don't like it. But syl knows to do the right thing and gets his friends back and forgets about Cheeko.
Article posted March 2, 2011 at 01:20 PM • comment (1) • Reads 100 • Return to Blog List

Hey thats pretty interesting. What else happened? That book looks good. Bye . :D
Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:06 PM by • Kevin