Copyright (c) 2014 by Sportsplayer10 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sportsplayer10 -- Blogmeister

Sports Playa-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Sportsplayer10 teacher: Rob Jacklin

When thinking of Google Earth you think of looking for directions, or having to do a project. But now, Street View Trike can show you some of the most amazing places in the world. This happens by Google Earth workers taking a picture and you can view it. The new techology may seem the same of the photos tab, but its not. This new  update can take places in building not like regular photos, it is more advanced. The workers are on bikes, and on the  bike the camera that takes picture fast. Bikes can go many more place than car, so it shows more land, and features. Lastly, the workers not only use bikes but many other veichles too, like snow mobiles, and the workers can also go in famous monuements. Further more, Google should add more places see like, The Great Wall of China, White House, and  lastly a tour of the Eiffel Tower. This update of  Google Earth 6, takes  sometime to  load, and may be a hasle to deal with. But with over all  update, it may help your projects, and you can also learn and excell.

.

Technorati Tags:

Article posted March 2, 2011 at 10:17 AM • comment • Reads 362 • Return to Blog List