Copyright (c) 2014 by Rob Jacklin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rob Jacklin -- Blogmeister

Mr. Jacklin's Class Blogs

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Rob Jacklin

St. John Wikispaces
Blog Tag Generator
Mr. Jacklin's Professional Blog
Mrs. Slaven's Class Blogs
Mrs. Rumsey's 3rd Grade
Creative Writing Prompts

The Judicial Branch

After enjoying the four games about the Judicial branch of governement at iCivics.org, reflect on your time by answering the addressing the following ideas or topics in a blog article:

1. How does your game reflect the purpose of the judicial branch in our representative democracy?

2. What new thing did you learn about our legal system from playing the games at iCivic?

3.Which game do you think will help you the most with your jury trial coming up (if your game did at all)?

5th Grade
6th Grade
7th Grade

It is a joy to be a teacher and technology coordinator. I love the marriage of the two and the beautiful music that they make. I have been teaching for 10 years, with this my 1st year at St. John. I am blessed to have a lovely wife, Jennifer and two daughters, Rachel and Sarah. Locations of visitors to this page