Copyright (c) 2014 by maddrummer Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
maddrummer -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by maddrummer teacher: Rob Jacklin
test blog 10000 03/01/11
test blog 10000 03/01/11
The bored blog 02/23/11
02/18/11

The bored blog

This is just another blog that will make you bored but i used my creativity to make it. I was very bored when i did it. the whole point of this is to make you bored. if your not bored yet just keep reading. eventually you'll get bored. (hopefully). being bored can be contagious. Im really  bored. If you have nothing better to do be bored. This isnt what i do in my free time unless im bored. So far i wrote bored 10 times. Being bored can be depressing. Is it possible that your brain can be bored? That was just a thought though. If your still reading this you must be bored or you just have nothing better to do because your bored. If i wasnt being bored then there would probaly be trouble because yes i am a trouble maker. So its a good thing im being bored. Im starting to get bored of being bored. Well im done being bored now.

Article posted February 23, 2011 at 11:15 AM • comment • Reads 50 • see all articles