Copyright (c) 2014 by Irene S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Irene S -- Blogmeister

Irene's blog

2nd ESO B 2010

2nd ESO A, B, C and D are classes of grade 8 . They are students at "IES Vil·la Romana", a secondary school in La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain). They are learning English as a foreing language. They will practice their speaking and writing. They'd like to communicate to students around the world. This is the first year they're going to use this blog.

by Irene S

teacher: Mercè Barrull

Article posted February 23, 2011 at 09:35 AM • comment (3) • Reads 71 • Return to Blog List

Your school is very cool. I like the way you did your presentation. At our school we start at 7:15 in the morning instead of 8:00, and we have school 5 days a week.
Posted March 17, 2011 at 09:12 AM by • Michaela 4
i like the way your school looks. Our school is only 3 years old. We only have one color style of lockers and that is gray and black. thank you for sharing about your school
Posted March 17, 2011 at 07:37 AM by • Asia 2
Your school is very interesting. At are school we dont get laptops like yours. and we also dont have a break during the day but we would call it recess.
Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:01 PM by • Alison 7