Copyright (c) 2014 by Ted George Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ted George -- Blogmeister

TG the great

3H 2010-11

by Ted George

teacher: Sue Halbert

Zguitar
Article posted February 22, 2011 at 01:14 PM • comment (4) • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List

What an interesting and fun project. Third graders are awesome.
Posted March 1, 2011 at 12:40 PM by • Carolyn M. Megargle
Great project, Teddy! I enjoy learning about the science of music and look forward to other instruments you might invent in future! Love, Dad
Posted February 28, 2011 at 09:37 AM by • Glenn George
Attach paper clamps near the top and bottom of the bottle. Then put the rubber bands in the clamps and adjust the tension. Good project.
Posted February 25, 2011 at 12:49 PM by • William Megargle
I am very interested in the science of music. I know the most about the piano, but was happy to learn about the strings of the zguitar.
Posted February 23, 2011 at 07:02 PM by • Lisa George

I am a 3rd grader, age 8. I like playing baseball; I also am a Phillies fan. I am good at building Legos. Legos are fun because you could build with them. Math is fun. That is why I am special.