Copyright (c) 2014 by Anna Tucker Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Anna Tucker -- Blogmeister

AT's blog

3H 2010-11

by Anna Tucker

teacher: Sue Halbert

Article posted February 22, 2011 at 10:56 AM • comment (4) • Reads 124 • Return to Blog List

Your voice is not bad.
Posted March 1, 2011 at 01:48 PM by • rv
Love your instrument!
Posted March 1, 2011 at 01:44 PM by • kw
We love your video it was so cool!!!! KP loved it and so did EP!!!!
Posted March 1, 2011 at 01:40 PM by • EP and KP
I love your glog!!! And especialy the dog bone and the little animated dog
Posted March 1, 2011 at 09:56 AM by • EP

I am a third grader and I just turned nine. I live with my brother, James, who gives me nightmares, my dad, my mom, and my dog, Bear. She likes to roll on her back. Bear’s a chocolate lab and she’s so cute!! I love to go outside, so does Bear. She and I love to play fetch! I like to ride my bike around the block at my beach house with our friends we met there last summer in 2009. It’s safe there so we can ride at night and our parents stay inside and talk. Sometimes even our COUSINS come down to play the game!!! Even our friend Lauren, and her two sisters, and another girl named Naomi. Wow, ten whole people!!!!!!!! We play a nighttime game called… I don’t know. Anyway some kids chase, some kids GET chased. Once the chasers get every runner, we trade positions for round 2. It’s a little hard when we play it around the block, It takes about a half hour to finish a round. We also go to the beach every day. My favorite animal is a dog, and my favorite color is red. I love to read and draw. I sometimes go tubing in my family’s boat. That is all about me.