Copyright (c) 2014 by Hajar B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Hajar B -- Blogmeister

My Blog

2nd ESO A 2010

2nd ESO A, B, C and D are classes of grade 8 . They are students at "IES Vil·la Romana", a secondary school in La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain). They are learning English as a foreing language. They will practice their speaking and writing. They'd like to communicate to students around the world. This is the first year they're going to use this blog.

by Hajar B

teacher: Mercè Barrull

Article posted February 22, 2011 at 06:22 AM • comment (3) • Reads 76 • Return to Blog List

When we say the date here in the United States, we say the month before the date. Also when you say that you have 3 blocks you don't have to say got. Example I have 3 blocks.
Posted March 21, 2011 at 10:05 AM by • Tosha Ball Bell 2
i could understand it very well.
Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:12 PM by • mason7
Your school seems very fun. What is white week? Also, the month comes before the day in english.
Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:48 PM by • cailyn hora 7

My name is Hajar.I am thirteen years old. My brithday is "21"/November. I'm tall and young. I have got long and dark hair. I got black eyes.I like cats and rabbits. I Also like to eat pizza and macaroni. I don't like fish and Bananas. My favourite colours are orange and sky blue too.My favourite day is Monday because I have more energy. My favourite TV programme is"Los Protegidos" in "Antena 3". I live in la Garriga.From Monday to Friday, I get up at eleven o'clock.I can't ride a horse and speak French too. My hobby is playing tennis.