Copyright (c) 2014 by aeblogo Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
aeblogo -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by aeblogo teacher: Rob Jacklin

Encouragement

Encouragement is a very strong feeling. It can change you and help you feel excited. Like this week we are starting a basketball tournament and we got a lot of encouragement from our parents, friends, and teammates. The first game we won against green park our enemy from the Lutheran league. We are playing our second game tonight against CCLS who we lost to a couple days ago. But this weekend we plan on beating them. Give us more encouragement so we can win the tournament!

Article posted February 18, 2011 at 09:31 AM • comment (1) • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

I like the way that you have explained what encouragement is. I also did enjoy that you gave an example about encouragement.
Posted February 25, 2011 at 09:35 AM by • h.jacobsmeyer