Copyright (c) 2014 by AYGymnast Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AYGymnast -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by AYGymnast teacher: Rob Jacklin

This week we had two days of school off.  My mom was out of town so we were with my dad.  My dad always takes us to do fun things.  We were going iceskating because my sister was invited.  When we got there at least one person from every grade was there except of 7th and 8th.  We had a whole bunch of people from 6th grade.  I hung out with my three friends the most that were there.  Which were Luke, Allison, Blake, and of course me.  After we were done iceskating i asked Blake and Luke if they wanted to come to lunch with us at red robin.  Allison was with me so she was coming to begin with.  They siad yes so we all met up there and had a great time.  Allison ended up sleeping over and over all it was a great day except i had bruises on my ankels from the skates.

On Wednesday of haveing school off we went to the zoo.  We droped Allison off first because she had basketball practice at three and we didnt think we would be back in time.  So after we did that we went to the zoo.  I had so much fun but was so sleepy when we got back.  Many of the animals were out because it was a nice day.  The cat country was the best there was so many of them out and you could actually see them.  And those were my two days off.

Article posted February 18, 2011 at 08:54 AM • comment • Reads 74 • see all articles