Copyright (c) 2014 by LG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LG -- Blogmeister

-

by LG teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

A friend

“A friend in need is a friend in deed.”

A friend means to me a lot. A friend means that you can count on them and trust them. We should always help each other.  When they are in problem. We should cooperate together. You know, friendship is a really hard thing. When you are fighting with an enemy, in the end you become best friends with them. We love them just the way they are. We have to treat them with respect so they will treat me back with respect. When we disagree on something, we have to say why we don’t agree on it and then agree on something else. It doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be friends anymore. We study, play and talk together about issues. We call each other if they are sick or we want to invite them somewhere. A friend can give you a shoulder to cry on or a helping hand for support. You can depend on your friend a lot. When you are feeling sad or happy, your friend will be there with you. You can teach your friend what they don’t know, and they can teach you too. You shouldn’t say bad words to them because they have feelings too, not only you. In the good times and the bad times, your friend will be there with you forever and ever. We have to know who our friend is and how long have he been our friend.  If we don’t have a friend, we will be lonely, sad and helpless. Your friends can help you in projects. You can have many friends, but maximum 1 or 2 best friends.

Article posted February 18, 2011 at 05:28 AM • comment • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List