Copyright (c) 2014 by SS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SS -- Blogmeister

5B

by SS

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

If Only They Could Speak

First I come in a attractive box, you take me away from my family and parents. For what? Oh no! Don’t blow your nose; it is torture to me and my other friends. Don’t spit in me, Ewwwwww, it is disgusting, these things make me sick. Don’t wipe yourself with my face , Ahhhhhh don’t use me use something  else then what? You toss me in the bin as if I have no value. Boys you take permission to the bathroom for what?! To stick me to the ceiling; Nooooooooo it will hurt me and my feelings. Oh no! Her comes the nanny, and she’s using me to wipe the babies puke; it will make my friends laugh because they think its funny. Don’t wipe the mess with me , it is horrible and it is not my fault , kids spill juice or milk on the tables!!

file:///C:DOCUME~13-1023LOCALS~1Tempmsohtmlclip11clip_image002.wmz">You know what? I think it is better  for me to stay in bin and rest forever.

Article posted February 18, 2011 at 05:14 AM • comment • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List