Copyright (c) 2014 by YK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
YK -- Blogmeister

5B

by YK

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

I Am From

I am from two parents who work hard to provide me with the best education.

I am from a loving, trust worthy, honest, and respectful family.

I am from a democratic country that inhales freedom and is always fighting to grow in spite of all the threatening societies around it.

I am from a school which is very educative, open to other cultures, teaches us to become citizens of character, respects the environment, and with teachers who create a safe and welcoming environment to their students.

I am a hard working kid, I challenge myself to anything that my teacher tells me.

I like to be active most of the times.

My favorite sport is soccer but sometimes I play basketball. I like math mostly, science a little and I don’t like literacy, but I really like my fifth grade teacher.
Article posted February 18, 2011 at 12:11 AM • comment • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List