Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by M

teacher: Mr. Edwards

In math we used graduated cinders, small marbles, an eyedropper and large marbles. We found out that the small are 2cc. The large marbles are 4cc. We did a whole math lab. In the art adventure we did origami. We did a box, boat, bird and a paper air plane. Origami was from china. There is a book I've read called The strange case of Origami Yoda. People think kids should learn origami that's why we did it. Then we told our buddies story with out a book to read. We been practicing with a storytelling teacher named Mrs.Black. She taught us how to do volume with our voices. We had to remember the stories. I did the Gingerbread Boy.
Article posted February 17, 2011 at 11:47 AM • comment (2) • Reads 93 • Return to Blog List

I remember when we bought that book. I'm glad you read it. I can't believe how much you are learning. You make everything sound so interesting. Your writing and spelling is getting better and better. Keep up the good work. You are NUMBER ONE!!
Posted February 22, 2011 at 02:01 AM by • courtney
Max, I use metrics at the pharmacy. I fill up bottles with water in metrics! Wow!!!!
Posted February 21, 2011 at 10:06 PM by • Mom