Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

This week I was sick on Monday and Tuesday, on Thursday a half a day and on friday no school!! During this week I did a lab in math, it was about volume. We would fill up a graduated cylinder, put marbles in the water and measure the displacement.
We also did art, in art we made clay pots and carved ancient Egyptian people on the pot. We were only were allowed to use black paint because we were trying to draw like Egyptians.I had a lot of fun doing this project, I think you should try it.Tell me how it turns out!
That is what I did on this very very short week at my marvelous school, Greenbriar. Maybe you could try to do the lab at home or talk to your teacher about doing it in class.Have a great time!!
Article posted February 17, 2011 at 11:13 AM • comment • Reads 85 • Return to Blog List