Copyright (c) 2014 by LF Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LF -- Blogmeister

5B 2010-2011

5B

by LF

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

If only the could speak

My head is bouncing back and forth, back and forth. The only thing I see is shoes and brand names, Nike, Adidas. Those brats keep on kicking me all day long. Guys, I have headaches. Why are you stepping on me? Can’t you hold the ball in your hand? They stay kicking me on the post and shoot me on the net until they cut me into little squares. There when I’m deflated I’ll have to hear all their complains like “miss this ball is the worst ball I’ve ever seen in my life!!!!” “Could you get us another one?” The teacher says “It’s okay this is the only ball here.” The worst of all is when they play in the rain in a muddy field. My face will be all muddy and unattractive. Guys have pity on me! How I’d like to kill those brats!!They are so annoying!! Best time of my day, is when its dawn, I sleep and have a little bit of peace. But then the next morning the torture starts all over again=http://!!

Basel

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 05:38 AM • comment • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List