Copyright (c) 2014 by LG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LG -- Blogmeister

-

by LG teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

I’m a hard, attractive and inviting copy lying on a shelf waiting to be picked. Aha! Someone chose me, Good! I was extremely happy, but…. Oh?! What are you doing to me?!

Ow, ow, ow! My eyes are hurting. My mouth tastes disgusting from erasers.

Open close, open close, open close! You always slam my door harshly in my face.

Have Mercy! Have you hear your teacher talking about respecting your books. The worst thing is when babies are chewing on my corners, tearing pages off--- writing heartlessly on me. Then they throw me on the floor stepping on me.

Chp, chp, chp! You’re flipping me a lot. Now my neck is broken. I hope you don’t break my whole body.

Guys, of course I won’t be as attractive as you brought me home on the first day. That’s why you want to send me to the recycling bin? Please, Don’t! It’s not my fault after all.

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 03:44 AM • comment • Reads 79 • Return to Blog List