Copyright (c) 2014 by RE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RE -- Blogmeister

Cool

5B

by RE

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

A friend in need is a friend indeed, fiends have fun together; they behave in a good way with each other and other people. When friends disagree they won’t like each other, but after some time they apologize and become friends again, but when your friends tell you to do bad things for example, tell you to try drugs you should end that relationship with them immediately. A friend should not lie to you and joke in a rude way.

For example if your family in a mean way then he is not a true friend. A friend should defend you and not pretend to be your friend to know your secrets to tell them to someone else. When a friend is in trouble, you should defend him and you should not tell him I am not your friend for a bad reason, and when he is sick you should visit him. A friend should be trustworthy respectful, kind and honest.    

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 03:37 AM • comment (1) • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

I agree, never let anyone push you into doing something wrong. Stand up for what you believe in. If he/she is a true friend then they will understand.
Posted February 25, 2011 at 06:43 AM by • NB