Copyright (c) 2014 by SS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SS -- Blogmeister

5B

by SS

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Outside a door where people come to rub their feet on me that is where I stand how much I hate when those horrible humans come to clean their dirty feet before they enter the beautiful clean house which happens to be a place that I am not allowed to enter especially when it rains. whole I sit there nothing to do having a horrible life, nothing to do .why did I have to have a horrible life I spoke to soon because here came the cat ready to pull my hair out .now I officially had the worst life ever ,if it weren’t for me your beautiful clean house would be very dirty and muddy footprints perhaps poop if you stepped in it on your way back home .every welcome rug has a greeting like welcome my neighbor has “come in” I would love to change that into “don’t enter” and “you are more than welcome to leave please do” until that happens I am sitting out a door with nothing to do.
Article posted February 17, 2011 at 03:34 AM • comment • Reads 70 • Return to Blog List