Copyright (c) 2014 by GC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
GC -- Blogmeister

HI

5B

by GC

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Have you seen what happened in Egypt and Tunisia? Well, a president should be there to help his people not the other way around. A president needs to be understanding, and certainly tolerant. When there is an argument the president must see all sides of argument, he should be democratic. A president should provide opportunities as well as chances to work and survive in a decent manner.

A president should not steal money from his citizens, he should not lie, and abuse the confidence of his people and his electors. He should not preach for war, but for peace, and peace should be his main goal. He should not spend the money of the country for his own pleasure or needs. He also should encourage scientific researches because it helps us find cures for many illnesses…

He should stay modest with everyone, and stay close to his people all the time. He must schedule visits to hospitals and the poor neighborhoods. A president is and has to be a role model to his people, but last but not least don’t forget what the president John F. Kennedy said: “don’t ask what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country”
Article posted February 17, 2011 at 12:01 AM • comment • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List