Copyright (c) 2014 by MHHA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MHHA -- Blogmeister

MHHA

Class of 2012-2013

by MHHA

teacher: Rye 8th Team

Fluffy, white, delicate small pieces of unique shapes and sizes. They're cold when they melt on your tongue and fall from the sky so dainty. How they make it to the ground and completely cover it like a white blanket of crystallizing water. Snow is utterly unique and different from anything I've ever seen.

Before the Storm: The sky quickly fills with gray, thick clouds. All of nature is silent. It is cool outside, colder than normal. A breeze picks up, but slowly dies out. Everything is gray while the sun is struggling to break through the big, gray clouds that cover the sky as far as the eye can see. Soon a strong wind will pick up and the first bits of white start falling down from the clouds.

During the Storm: As the white flakes fall down most struggle to stick to the ground. Bigger and bigger chunks of white starts to fall down making a light blanket over the grass and trees. Faster and faster snow from all different shapes and sizes start falling down. The wind picks up rapidly and the first storm begins. The howling of the wind while the snow falls rapidly and in a steady space is breathtaking. It is a beautiful scene, but not as beautiful of what the storm leaves behind.

After the Storm: A white blanket covers all of the land. Sparkling snow and extremely delicate. One touch into the snow and its marked for good. It is cold all around and everybody is stuck in their homes from the heavy, sticky snow waiting for the snow plowers. Snow plowers are a car with a giant scoop on the front of it. It picks up all the snow and places it in the corner of your house. That way you will be able to walk outside of your house and drive your car.