alexs music tec blog

This class is for high school students at Winnebago Lutheran Academy who want to learn how to make music on computers. We use Audacity and Garageband as our main tools, and we have fun almost every single day figuring out how to make music using audio and MIDI, but we also learn how to record vocals and instruments and even play guitar and drums if we need to.

We keep personal blogs (look on the right column of this page and click on our names) to help us remember what we've been working on, keep track of the all the decisions that we've made on our projects, and to share with our family and friends the music that we've created.

NEW 2013-2014 We're moving our blogs to Google's Blogger since WLA is using Google Apps for Education. Click here for Mr. Witte's new Music Tech blog. Click on the student names in the right hand column below to find links to their Google blogs for Music Tech and to see and hear what they've been working on in class.

teacher: Dale Witte

this commecial i made in music tec class at wla. in this project took the song way out here by josh thompson and took the beginning, middle and end and put that in the duramax commercial for he 2011 truck of the year.

Article posted February 15, 2011 at 10:37 AM • comment • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List

eric church is the man and i love to coyote hunt and do a lot of trapping and scouting and also go fishing on the weekends and in my free time