Lucas's Blog-

This class is for high school students at Winnebago Lutheran Academy who want to learn how to make music on computers. We use Audacity and Garageband as our main tools, and we have fun almost every single day figuring out how to make music using audio and MIDI, but we also learn how to record vocals and instruments and even play guitar and drums if we need to.

We keep personal blogs (look on the right column of this page and click on our names) to help us remember what we've been working on, keep track of the all the decisions that we've made on our projects, and to share with our family and friends the music that we've created.

NEW 2013-2014 We're moving our blogs to Google's Blogger since WLA is using Google Apps for Education. Click here for Mr. Witte's new Music Tech blog. Click on the student names in the right hand column below to find links to their Google blogs for Music Tech and to see and hear what they've been working on in class.

by teacher: Dale Witte

This is my car commercial for a Music Tech course I am taking at WLA. We were to change the audio in the background of an original car commercial which I have posted below this one. I chose this commercial because basketball is my favorite sport and it fit this song very well. The song I used was from The Longest Yard Soundtrack - "Here comes the boom."

This is the original commercial.
Article posted February 14, 2011 at 10:54 AM • comment • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List

I am a student at WLA doing this blog for my music tech class.