Copyright (c) 2014 by Thomas F Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Thomas F -- Blogmeister

Period2/3 2010

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Thomas F

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Clouds form when moist air and cold, dry air combine. There are three components are necessary for clouds to form: water vapor, cool or cold air, and condensation nuclei. Condensation nuclei are particles of dust or dirt that are in the air. This dust might come from volcanoes, cars, or fires. The water vapor comes from water evaporating anywhere on the earth’s surface. The cold or cool air comes from how high the clouds form.

=++

Article posted February 12, 2011 at 11:54 AM • comment (2) • Reads 255 • Return to Blog List

Nice Thomas! Cool equation! I didn't know that dust really came from volcanoes! NIce work!
Posted February 14, 2011 at 08:19 PM by • Isabel W
I like ur blog! Nice job(:
Posted February 14, 2011 at 04:41 PM by • Avital B

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS