Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by M

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Ginger Zee.
Hello, And welcome to the 10:00 pm News with Molly R. Today we will start with our inter view with Ginger Zee. We inter view with her earlier to day. She told us that she loves being a meteorologist. She talked about thing called weather balloons that they sent up into the air 2 times every day. And connected to the balloons are thermometers, barometers, anemometers, and a blue box which contains all of those things. She also told us that last year she went on the show " Storm Chasers"! She told us that when she was on the show she went inside the tornado! She said that when she was in the storm all she could see was debris flying all around her she also told us that she saw mini tornados on the out side of the real tornado! Well, that's all the time we have now back to you Rob.