Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

Abhi's Blog

2010-2011

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by A

teacher: Derek Milloy

On Febuary 7 a group called Ache Brazil came to my school. They played music by using drums, maracas, tambourines and all sorts of things. Sometimes while some of the group members were playing the insterments the other group members were fliping and standing on their heads without hans for support! They were walking on their hands like they were feet!

When they introduced the insterments a guy was spinning a tambourine on his finger. When he threw it in the air really high he caught it on his finger and the tambourinne was still spinning!

My favourite costume was when this person put on a HUGE  streamer wig. It was like a crazy hair-do!

It was really funny when the group called up some students and made the students copy them. It was halirous when the group made the students go crazy! I really enjoyed Ache Brazil!                                                                                                

I like hockey, basketball, and soccer