Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

http://www.classblogmeister.com/blog_edit.php?userid=318960-

by J teacher: Mr. Edwards

I have just finished reading chapter 9-11 in Frindle. What just happened was that Mrs. Chatham came to Nick's house and told his parents what's been going on at school. I asked why wasn't Nick's mom mad when she heard what Nick had done? She said that Nick was just having fun and she didn't understand why all of the teachers were getting so angry. I agree, how can such a little word make teachers go nuts. Also, a woman named Judy Morgan who writes for the newspaper went to NIck's school and interviewed Mrs. Chatham and Mrs. Granger. Judy was going to write a column about Frindle in the paper. I predict that the whole town will read the newspaper and everyone will start using Frindle instead of pen. Why is Mrs. Chatham so mad at Mrs. Granger? I hope I can figure out soon!