Copyright (c) 2014 by Rachel L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rachel L -- Blogmeister

Period2/3 2010

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Rachel L

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

As of January 2011, the old Zodiac Signs have been changed due to Earth's ROTATION CHANGE!  Since the Earth's rotation has been altered, the Zodiac signs such as Capricorn and Pisces and Scorpio have been changed to a different date on the calendar.  A new sign, OPHIUCHUS, has been added as the 13th new sign of the Zodiac!

Here are the new Astrological sign dates::

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.

Aquarius:
Feb. 16-March 11.

Pisces:
March 11-April 18.

Aries:
April 18-May 13.

Taurus:
May 13-June 21.

Gemini:
June 21-July 20.

Cancer:
July 20-Aug. 10.

Leo:
Aug. 10-Sept. 16.

Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.

Libra:
Oct. 30-Nov. 23.

Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.

Ophiuchus:
Nov. 29-Dec. 17.  (Yep, this one is new)

Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

Lucky for me, since I am a Pisces and I am born on March 13, I didn't change.  If you changed, don't worry! Since you were BORN under that sign, that is already your personality!! And if you don't belive me, check this article out!

[LINK]

Article posted February 8, 2011 at 06:22 PM • comment (2) • Reads 129 • Return to Blog List

Sounds cool. I am Pisces as well!
Posted December 5, 2011 at 12:32 PM by • Jared
Just so you know, Rachel, they actually didn't change it. xD They thought they were going to, but nope. But that's still great for you to put it up.

~Jess
Posted February 14, 2011 at 05:16 PM by • Jessica S