Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. Edwards Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. Edwards -- Blogmeister

by Mr. Edwards

Mrs. Cassidy's First grade class
Mrs. Schulman's Blog
Mrs. Decker's 2nd grade blog
Mr. Edwards' Website
Mrs. Hyde's room 16 learners - NZ
Mrs. Kenyon's The View from 3rd Grade - IL
Mrs. Bonsor 2nd grade class blog - NZ
Miss T's Classroom Blog - NZ
Mr. Scattergood's 5th grade Class - WA
Mrs. Lowes Area 11 Bloggers, Australia
Mrs. B's 5th grade - Lebanon
Mrs. B's 5th grade - Lebanon
Mrs. V and Room 21 - Otonga School, Rotorua, NZ
Mr. E's delicious tags
Mr. Sumner Year 4 - Brookburn, ManchesterUK
Spring 2011 Progressive Story
NB Moodle

Thoughts on Frindle chapters 12-13
Another reporter caught hold of the frindle story and I just thought to myself like this is way to much for just one small word war. Nick although did get on tv and told the whole frindle story. A westfield celebrity named Bud thompson was rich and saw this frindle and created a factory full he mad millions of hundred thousands but after Tom allen nicks dad sighned contracts saying Nick owned the work Nick got a share of the money! But I felt that nicks dad was really responsable when he said for Bud not to tell Nick because he will stop mowing the lawns and take buying items for granted. Although after reading what kind of person he is I think he's greedy because every big thing coming out he uses his money to get credit and get paid for most stuff. Nick turned out as a celebrity at Lincoln elementary and everything was back to the same except for spelling test. Mrs. granger always started off with Pen spelled P.E.N but everyone still spelled it F-R-I-N-D-L-E.

2009-2010
2010-2011
2012-2013
2013-2014

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Wordle: Our Blog