Copyright (c) 2014 by Nikolas Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nikolas -- Blogmeister

cheer on for Nikolas!

1011

by Nikolas

Yes we depend a lot on electricity. If we didn’t have electricity I couldn’t play on my computer or watch TV. If I didn’t have electricity in my house probably I’ll be bored. I would have to do different things like read my books or play with my toys. We also need candies at night School would be like almost the same as our homes If I was an inventor I would use the sun to make electricity.
Article posted February 4, 2011 at 06:19 AM • comment • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List

i am a boy in 4th grade. I like to play on the computer, play basketball and play baceball. my favorite color is green. my favorite subject in school is social studies. I don't like chocolate, i love everything disney, i like my dsi. my wii and going out to dinner and going to greek school