Copyright (c) 2014 by L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
L -- Blogmeister

-

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by L teacher: Derek Milloy

Hey Its me again!
Today I will be talking about E.S.L.

Well lets begin this is about a book about slavery and Harriet Tubman.Harriet Tubman is a slave and she works for white people.Harriet in the day time she would hide at night she would go to people that want to stop slavery and stay there and she would get food.Harriet trys to escape when she live as a slave for the white, she works on the plantaion for many hours a day in the hot sun for !!!NO MONEY!!!.Her parents got sold when Harriet was a baby now she doesnt see her mom or dad they each got sold to a white person.We read the story about Harriet Tubman+watched the movie of the drinking gourd about slaves.Well thats all i have to say for not BYEBYE!!
Article posted February 3, 2011 at 07:37 PM • comment (1) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

Good job; keep reading!
Posted February 4, 2011 at 02:01 PM by • Gretchen Milloy

Rainbow is my symbol has friendship