Copyright (c) 2014 by Griffinboy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Griffinboy -- Blogmeister

-

Study Skills Stories book now on sale -> Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

If we are not prepared be to wrong, we will never come up with anything original. Sir Ken Robinson

by Griffinboy teacher: 7th grade & Ms.Durff

I think that smiling is important but is sometimes…uncomfortable. Like when you’re in a store and this random man walks and smiles and says “Hello!” it’s kind of weird. But in the same way, when you're feeling down, than a smile can really lift you up. So it’s different how you feel according to the situation. But smiles are good whenever you're taking a picture, doing something fun, or even just talking with friends. It’s weird when you see a person smiling at you and you don’t know them, or when they smile evilly at you. But other than that, smiling is really good. I think smiling can either make you fell better or freak you out depending on the situation. That’s just how it is.
Article posted February 2, 2011 at 11:45 AM • comment • Reads 68 • Return to Blog List