Copyright (c) 2014 by puppylover Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
puppylover -- Blogmeister

Puppylover's Blog-

Study Skills Stories book now on sale -> Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

If we are not prepared be to wrong, we will never come up with anything original. Sir Ken Robinson

by puppylover teacher: 7th grade & Ms.Durff

Smiling
I think that it is important to smile. My mom thinks that when someone smiles, they look beautiful just because they are smiling. A smile can brighten someone’s day, or give them confidence. Did you know that when you smile you are actually using fewer muscles than you would to frown? Usually when you smile, or you’re making yourself smile, you make yourself feel a little bit better. Sometimes people will judge you by your expressions. If you’re smiling, they think that you are a nice or friendly person. If you are frowning then they don’t think that you’re very friendly.
Article posted February 2, 2011 at 11:42 AM • comment (1) • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

puppylover,
I agree with you that smiling is good and beautiful like your mom said; I also think that it does make you feel a little better when you smile. I like it when I smile at people and they smile back, it makes me feel good and I think that smiling can give you confidence too.
Posted February 17, 2011 at 06:55 PM by • Gabrielle H.