Copyright (c) 2014 by Antonio Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Antonio -- Blogmeister

Hello

1011

by Antonio

I think we depend too much on electricity. I mean we have it all around us! Lamps, computers, radios also lightbulbs. Without it, we would have a completely a different life. My home wouldn't be SO bad.We would still have lighters,candles,tables and chairs.But, we would have NO fridge, I wonder where they kept food in the 1700's. School wouldn't be bad at all. We have paper,pens,chairs,desks,and books. If I was an inventor, I would make my machines run on canola oil. It's eco-friendly and it's safe.

- Avneet

Article posted January 31, 2011 at 08:59 PM • comment (1) • Reads 89 • Return to Blog List

Hey Avneet I agree with you I think we do depend on electricity a little too much, ok so we depend on electricity a lot but I kind of agree with you school wouldn't be that bad without electricity but how will the teacher print things and such well bye.
Posted March 1, 2011 at 06:29 AM by • Harnoor

Iam a boy in the 4th grade.In my spare time, I like to draw, go on the computer and play with my dog and listen to music. My favorite color is black. My favorit suject is math.My favorite singer is Michael Jackson my favorite songs are Thriller and Smooth criminal