Copyright (c) 2014 by Chris Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Chris -- Blogmeister

Chris's beast blog

1011

by Chris

If I could make a planet the diameter would be about 100,000 miles long. It would be right between Earth and Mars because I don't want it to be to hot or cold.It would be called Hercules because it's the name of a Roman god. Also because it's the largest planet.
If I could make a constillation, it would be the shape of a penguin. It would be called Pal the penguin.I would put Sirus for the tip of the beak. I chose the name because Pal is my favorite name that starts with a P. I chose the shape of a peguin because a penguin is my favorite animal.
Article posted January 29, 2011 at 09:22 AM • comment • Reads 516 • Return to Blog List

I'm a cool athletic smart boy. I like to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. My favorite color is red and I like to eat cheese burgers. My favorite subject is math.