Copyright (c) 2014 by Carly Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Carly -- Blogmeister

Carly's Rockin' Awesome Blog

1011

by Carly

Dear Journal,

Today was a terrible day. My best friend, Hilary and I have to go to different schools because we split up schools=http:// So, now i'm trying to get suspended. For example, today I had a bugger and didn't  sniff it up. Also the principle asked me what's my name and I said, Butt-head!

Love,

Sunny Wyler

Dear Sunny Wyler,

Today was your fist day of 6th grade. I hope you liked it! I didn't enjoy it too much since you had a buggy and didn't sniff it. The most thing that worries me is that when I asked you what's your name you said butt-head. I wonder if you noticed anything that I did?

Love,

Principle Brimlow

I'm an awesome fourth grader. My favorite food is tacos. I love to have sleepovers with my friends and cousins. When I'm bored I like to draw. I love to watch Fat Albert. My favorite color is blue and neon colors. I like to goof around with my sisters. Also I lile to goof around with Ms Thomas, but when I need someone to make me laugh I know I can go to her and Mr.D. Sometimes I feel like my fourth grade teachers are like brothers and sisters to me. Mr.D and Ms.Thomas if your reading this I meant that in a good way! I love to do math with Mr.D=]