Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

Andrea's blog

2010-2011

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by A

teacher: Derek Milloy

I have been playing a game called plants vs. zombies you get to buy plants from sun and you get to destroy zombies with your plants!It got intrudused to me by one of my freinds.You can play the game on you computer,Ipod touch, and much more! if you want to play the game to just go to www.popcap.com , but i have mine on my ipod touch. have fun playing!!!! 

Article posted January 28, 2011 at 02:43 PM • comment (3) • Reads 70 • Return to Blog List

i love playing plants vs zombies its so much fun
Posted March 7, 2011 at 08:54 AM by • soccerplayer
Posted March 7, 2011 at 08:51 AM by • soccerplayer
wow i played this game it is so much fun
Posted February 23, 2011 at 06:13 PM by • luisa

I like to skateboard, and my favourite skateboarding brand is Plan b.