Copyright (c) 2014 by Eli Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Eli -- Blogmeister

Eli's awesome blog!!!!!!-

by Eli teacher: Adam Dugger

Dear Journal,

Today started off pretty well but then a ugly,gross and,rood girl sat next to me on the bus . Her hair was all messed up,her shirt smelled and she had running snot.I also got tossed around the bus like a football.After that happened I wouldn't get off the bus=http://!

from,
Eddie

Dear Eddie,

Hi Eddie my man!!! I know you didn't have a great time at school today. I already talked to the 8th graders and I got ride of the bus driver. Just to be safe you should probably stay away from those 8th graders. Maybe you can come to my house one time and have a play date, that is what you call it right.

sincerely,
Mr. Brimlow
Article posted January 25, 2011 at 06:47 PM • comment (2) • Reads 93 • Return to Blog List

Great job, Eli! The letter from Mr. Brimlow shows his optimism---you really took on his persona well! Very impressive! You are a natural writer! ;-)
Posted January 26, 2011 at 10:09 AM by • Ms. Thomas
Poor Eddie Mott!!!
What a day he had... and that is just like Principal Brimlow to try to be helpful and comforting.
Nice job Eli!
Posted January 25, 2011 at 07:17 PM by • Mr. D

I am a 4th grader that likes to play baseball and football. My favorite subjects are math and social studies. I really like the colors red and green. I hope you like my blog!!!!!!!!!