Copyright (c) 2014 by Constantine Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Constantine -- Blogmeister

Constantine's blog of awsome

1011

by Constantine

Report to the Principal’s Office- Sunny Wyler!

Dear Dairy,

My First day of school went terrible and it always be beacuse I am not will my best friend  and this anyonning guy named Eddie Mott  keeps on talking to me and askking me weird qusetions. The new Principal didn't     even know my name. Well the,so i said my name is "Buttface".

Hi! I am the new Principal it is okay that you and your friend are in different schools beacuse you will know new people  and come great friends will them and your friend will talk to you but she going to have other friends like you.Beacuce you look different that is way!

Love,

Sunny Wyler

Article posted January 25, 2011 at 04:43 PM • comment (2) • Reads 83 • Return to Blog List

Hey Ickster! Nice job with your blog this week! You sure do sound like Sunny---speaking about a terrible day and talking very fast with a lot of run-ons! ;-) Keep up the great work!
Posted January 26, 2011 at 10:28 AM by • Ms. Thomas
I love it! Great job Ickster! I can totally see Sunny writing that.
Posted January 25, 2011 at 06:42 PM by • Mr. D

In my spare time,I like to go on miniclip on Ally and my laptop and I also like to play outside with my sisters.My favorite color is red and black.My favorite subject is math.I play my DSi outside and inside.