Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

by C teacher: Mr. Edwards

How to Steal a Dog
I am reading how to steal a dog. It is about a girl named Georgina a boy named Toby and they call their mom mama. They live in a car parked in front of a drug store. Georgina didn't want anyone to know where she lived so she never told anyone, she told her friend she lived in her apartment but she didn't tell anyone she got kicked out of the apartment. But one day her best friend (Luanne) followed her all the way home and she saw the car Georgina was living in. Luanne didn't know what to say. But Georgina made her pinky promise that she wouldn't tell anyone. So Luanne did.

Georgina's mama worked two jobs trying to get a house or an apartment back. The night Georgina's best friend found out about her living in a car, she was quiet the rest of the day. And when her mama came back she ran out of the car and started screaming and crying about how she doesn't have a home. And then she asked what she asked all the time to her mama,"Why did daddy leave?" The Georgina and her mama just stood their until Georgina's mama broke the silence and said,"I wish I knew the answer to that."

That's all I've read so far but I think it is a great book and I would recommend this book to boys and girls and anyone who wants to read it.

P.S. I have no clue why it's called how to steal a dog yet but I'll have to find out!
Article posted January 24, 2011 at 12:49 PM • comment (1) • Reads 63 • Return to Blog List

sounds like a good book. Do you like it?
Posted February 14, 2011 at 01:00 PM by • Jackson