Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues
Fascinating Phenology

This Wednesday, January 26, at 7pm in our school library our district's school board will hold its monthly meeting. We have been invited to present at this meeting to explain what we are doing in 6th grade Science. I will be there and am looking for a some 6th grade students to join me to tell our school board and our superintendent what we have been learning and what we are doing in 6th grade Science for our Water Quality Project.

If you are interested please ask your parents if they can bring you on Wednesday to the meeting. We will be first on the agenda and we can leave once our presentation is done. I am planning to share some of the video I took while we were down at the creek collecting data. Please leave me a comment on this post if your parents said yes and will bring you on Wednesday night.

Thank you.

Mr. González

Article posted January 24, 2011 at 12:02 AM • comment • Reads 1318 • see all articles

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G

Captain González
Captain Gonzalez