Copyright (c) 2014 by Shayna Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Shayna -- Blogmeister

shayna`s house of coolness.

1011

by Shayna

If I had to make my own planet It would be called, Harnoorbulas my planet would have rivers and ponds made out of soda so whenever you want some soda you just drink it the rivers and ponds and you would Ice skate to get from one place to another. My planet would be right next to the earth and it would be a popular tourist destination also from the earth it would take two hours to get there and even though it seems like a cold planet the only seasons it has are spring and summer. When it rains on my planet it rains sprite and all the kids are out at that moment,my planet is about the size of Jupiter and other planets can't really effect my planet and many fanilies live there too!!!

i love dogs and i love rounding in math phones are so so cool when i get big i want to be a teacher.